Field Construction Superintendent
RTS Homes, a well-established new home construction company is actively seeking construction superintendent. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Manage the construction plan for the successful execution of the construction activities during every phase of the construction process.
- Coordinate and schedule the means and methods, manpower and subcontractors, equipment, and material resources required for the construction activities and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Conduct detailed inspections after trade completions.
- Confirm all plans are built according to plans, specifications, and contractual agreements.
- Meet with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to achieve and/or exceed code requirements.
- Prepare weekly field status reports.
- Coordinate the documentation of design conflicts and clarifications with production manager.
- Coordinate and performs the timely completion of construction with high attention to detail and quality
- Maintain safe and clean jobsites
- Provide accurate and timely information to Production Manager and/or Warranty personnel on progress and scopes of work.
- Provide feedback to estimators for use in future bidding or negotiations.
- Walk each completed home before homeowner walk-through to make sure it is completed, clean and meets or exceeds standards.
- Conduct homeowner orientations and prepare punch lists accordingly. Responsible for ensuring all punch list items are completed prior to closing.
Skills and Qualifications requirements include:
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- No experience necessary with four year degree
- Two years construction experience in construction in lieu of degree
Compensation commensurate with experience.
• Post ID: 92508312 savannah